- Maintenance and improvement of QM system in compliance with applicable GxP Guidelines and ISO 9001:2015.
- Facilitate a quality mindset and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support commercial activity in-line with applicable quality requirements.
- Development and maintenance of quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Define and implement methodologies for continuous improvement.
- Monitoring and development of the Quality Management System key performance indicators
- Manage quality complaints and deviations
- Management of Change Controls
- Coordinate technical support for commercial operations and regulatory competence centre.
- Perform supplier and customer qualification and performance evaluation
- Support inspections and perform internal and external audits.
- Management of Quality Technical Agreements
- Maintenance and overview of Risk Management
- Perform and maintain the GxP training system
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience in Quality Assurance in the pharmaceutical industry or in similar functions in the past
- Effective communication skills and convincing personality
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Willingness to work in international teams
- Availability to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language, ideally also Spanish and / or Portuguese.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or related.
Detailed English CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org