In June 2015, in line with the new strategy of the Pharma Business Unit, a new regulatory structure was created to manage all the regulatory activities related to the maintenance of in-house or in-licensed dossiers. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Submission of MA dossiers and follow-up with the competent authorities
- Supporting clients regarding all essential activities of the lifecycle of medicinal products, such as variations, renewals, etc.
- Coordination of the packaging materials approval process
- Expertise in regulatory strategy and worldwide regulatory requirements.
In addition the Competence Centre has a specific focus on the MENA Region (including Turkey), with the following key responsibilities:
- Building deep knowledge of the regulatory requirements for MENA region
- Creating a single point of contact for the MENA clients and optimizing communication while improving the efficacy of the processes.